Intended for vertical and diagonal transporting of all types of grain, peas, moist corn, and other loose products.
TYPE: KE 20 / 30 / 40
- The bucket elevator is made of shafts and they are available in differing sizes: 0.125 / 0.25 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 m. All shafts are zinc-coated, free of welding works.
- The modular system allows changing the bucket elevator length at any time.
- Length ranging from 3 m to 19 m
- Maximum productivity: KE20 up to 20t/h; KE30 up to 30t/h; KE40 up to 40t/h
- The chain is made of particularly high quality steel – excellent durability.
- A special chain drive gearwheel system decreases grain damage to minimum.
- Adjustable to the circumstances of premises.
- Elevator input can be completely closed off with a valve, also from the receiving pit screw transporter, therefore, the bucket elevator can be completely emptied also when the receiving pit is still full.
- Adjustment of the entry angle and feeding speed is possible.