T53 / T54 / T55 Bucket elevator
Bucket elevator type T53/T54/T55 is made up of standard elements which,
when correctly combined, can easily be fitted into any conveying installation
The JEMA AGRO bucket elevator is made in galvanised steel, which makes it particularly suitable for outdoor applications.
All three types work efficiently and have low power consumption in relation to their capacity.
It have been designed to be stable in tall versions and to be capable of running continuously for many hours.
The bucket elevator is designed for transportation of grain, granulates and other bulk goods.
The upward and downward side of the bucket elevator can be fed with the same capacity.
- Directly mounted gear motor
- Torque arm for shock absorption
- Wear plate in elevator head
- Removable elevator top
- Self cleaning drive/ tightening drum
- Tightening function in elevator boot
- Cleaning hatch in elevator boot
- Elevator feet
- Inlet piece 90°
- Elevator extension with inspection cover
- Back stop
- Speed control monitor
- Antistatic belt with steel bucket
- Cover for geared motor
- Inlet piece 45° and 3-way inlet
- 2-way switch 45°/90°, transition pieces and pipe
- Inlet shutter
- Aspiration socket
- Misalignment sensor
- Explosion outlet
- Oil resistant belt
- Extra feet
- Service platform, ladder, and resting platform
|Capacity based on 750 kg/m³ (wheat), t/h||30/60||105||150|
|Belt speed, m/s||3,5||3,7||3,7|
|Drum diameter, mm||300||500||500|
|Bucket volume, horizontal/max l||05/0,68||0,9/1,29||2,4/3,08|
|Bucket material thickness, mm||1,5||1,5||2,0|
|Belt with, mm||150||200||280|