Intake pit augers and conveyors
T44 / T45 Intake conveyor
Intake conveyor type T44/T45 is made up of standard elements which, when
correctly combined, can easily be fitted into any conveying installation.
The JEMA AGRO intake conveyor is made in galvanised material, which makes it particularly suitable for outdoor applications.
The intake conveyor is available in a horizontal design or with a 45° bend. It works effectively in both versions and has low power consumption in relation to its capacity.
The T44/T45 intake conveyor is designed for transportation of grain, granulates, and other bulk goods. A quality roller chain fitted with rubber carriers ensures that all material transport is conducted quietly, safely, and effectively.
The capacity can be controlled by adjusting the side plates in the inlet through.
- Directly mounted gear motor
- Torque arm for shock absorption
- Outlet hopper 90°
- Rubber carriers
- Elevator boot/ tightening section
- Drive station with tensioner
- Inspection cover in elevator boot/ tightening section
- Adjustable plates in the inlet troughs
- Motor with v-belt pulley
- Bend 45°
- Hopper with cover for 0,5 m inlet trough
- Cover for geared motor
- Tipping hopper
- Dry Pit
|Capacity based on 750 kg/m3 wheat, t/h||30||60|
|Chain speed, m/s||1,1||1,1|
|Chain pitch, mm||41,4||41,4|
intake pit auger
Intended for setting up at the connection point with chain elevator.
- The maximum length of the transporter is 10 m. In special cases, it can be extended to 15 m.
- Maximum transportation capacity of 10–30 t/h
- The strong conveyor screw of transporter enables even operation
- Transporters that are more than 3 m long are equipped with interim liners.
- There is an option to adjust the material feeding amount to the transporter from the receiving pit
- There is an option for drive from the motor both with belts and with direct coupling via reducer